IBM Privacy practices on the web
This statement applies to IBM Web Sites Worldwide.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By IBM and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Clickstream Data)
- To develop our business relationship if you represent an IBM Business Partner or Vendor
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
IBM is a member of TRUSTe (www.truste.org). IBM abides by the EU/US Safe Harbor Framework. To correct inaccuracies in IBM's record of your personal information respond to the sender or contact IBM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
Questions about this statement or about IBM's handling of your information may be sent to: email@example.com, or
1133 Westchester Ave.
White Plains, NY 10604 USA